Here’s some inside scoop if you’d like to know me a little better!
– I’m happily married. Me and the hubby live in Connecticut.
– I am from India. We moved to the US in the year 2008 because of my hubby’s job.
– I love to travel – exploring new places, learning about the people and their culture and trying out new cuisines. Since I live so close to the Big Apple, I have had the opportunity to try foods from so many different countries. One of the BIG reasons why I just love New York City!
– I am quite the movie buff. And a huge fan of Mad Men. (You might come across references to Don Draper’s quotes in my posts from time to time).
– I am a foodie, although I’m not much of a cook! I’m not big into trying out new recipes and stuff.
– I love technology. I keep myself up to date with most of what’s happening out there. And I pick up things pretty quickly. For instance, I re-designed this website all by myself and I have contributed to this social sharing plugin on GitHub.
– I believe that hard work does pay off. My motto is to believe in yourself and to believe in what you are doing to achieve success in life.
– I am a tree hugger. This planet is our (might I add, ONLY) home and if we don’t take care of it, we’ll have nowhere else to go. The sooner we realize this, the better it is for all of us.