Let’s consider the following scenarios.
– You are launching a new business. You are aware of the importance of online marketing but you don’t know where/how to begin. Rather than going through the time consuming process of figuring it out all by yourself, you realize the power of outsourcing to someone who has been there, done it, and has a track record of helping others do the same.
– You have been in business for a while. You are present on all the necessary social media platforms and you have been building an email list. However, it seems like things are not moving as fast as you would like them to, and you feel like you are wasting precious time online when you could be utilizing the same time to expand your business. You realize that you need guidance in an ever changing digital environment so that you have a clear strategy to grow your business and following online.
– You are an established business owner. You are somewhat aware of the tech know-hows of online marketing but you absolutely don’t have the time to do it all by yourself. You need to outsource.
– You are a professional who is looking to rapidly build an online business and you are willing to invest the time and money required to achieve your goals. You are not comfortable setting up all the technical aspects of an online business and you want to make sure you do it right from the very beginning. You don’t want to waste time or money figuring out and learning all the tech stuff.
What you need is a Solution.
A solution includes the complete end-to-end strategy, implementation and management and is provided as a service. In short, here, I take care of all the pieces of the “digital marketing” puzzle for you. Example of solutions I provide are;
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- On-demand projects such as social media advertising, contests and sweepstakes, graphic design, lead generation sales funnels, landing page creation and lead magnet creation.